Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9 - Day 1 of Tracy Anderson Method and the rest of my life

Day 1 of 90 - 89 days to go!

Hello!

This is exiting! Today feels like a new fresh start for me. 2011 was an extremely rough emotional rollercoaster of a year for me. It started out great; newly married and ready to start a family. It all went down hill from there once i learned i wouldn't be able to conceive because in Jun of last year i found out i have a severly septate uterus. In September i finally got pregnant but soon after miscarried. I will not be able to sucessfully carry a child until i have the septum removed from my uterus. I've never been so heartbroken, frustrated and stressed in my entire life. Because of this emotional stress I quickly began to gain weight and my health started to suffer. I was depressed, and getting headaches and high blood pressure! Scary i know! In late November of this year i decided to change my life. I have embraced the fact that i will need a little help from my fantastic doctor to get pregnant and i've also decided to treat my body much better. I'm off to a great start! My surgery is in Feb 2012 and i 've just recieved the Tracy Andreson Method to get my body back into tip top shape before i start the baby making process all over again. I'm also going to Mexico in April so i'll need to feel comfortable once again in a bikini. My intention for this blog is to document my experience of getting in shape using Tracy Anderson and getting pregnant after this surgery. So here it goes.

I'll start with the method since my surgery isn't until February.
The method is a 90 day commitment. Tracy suggests if you want to loose weight you should follow her diet plan to a "T". So i have about 15lbs to shed so I spent the entire day making all the cleanse recipes yesterday. I will do the exercise after work tonight which is a combo of dance cardio and muscular work for 1hour. I'll update on that later.
7:30am - The first recipe i made this morning is called a power juice. It's Kale, beets, spinach and an apple juiced. Surprisingly it was not bad. I kind of enjoyed it.
10:08am - kind of hungry; time for a mid morning snack. Homemade blueberry apple sauce with a pinch of cinnimon. It's kind of a large serving and i sort of dislike applesauce but i'm eating it although it tastes quite boring. I'd usually be scarfing down a muffin/cookie with coffee at this point. Do you think i'll make it 90days?
update: the applesauce tastes like crap! thank god i only have to eat it for 1 week!!!
1:02pm - Just had "lunch"; gazpacho. It was good but i'm still hungry and i've got a raging headache likely from lack of caffeine, sugar and carbs. Oh God how will i ever make it!!!
update: Extremely bloated and headache is still bad...
2:23pm - Mid-afternoon snack. Tracy's Chocolate Pudding. It was yummy! A blend of chesnuts, dried prunes, coconut and semi-sweet chocolate chips - still have a headache. Maybe the sugar will make it go away...
3:09pm - Update: Headache is subsiding
3:19pm - My husband called to let me know he did not eat his awesome "mash lunch" today because the big bosses from NYC are in the office and taking him out to lunch. Did i mention he is doing the diet with me? Instead he had all you can eat sushi! I'm jealous. Sounds so amazing and delectable :) I'm not sure i can eat this pureed shit for much longer....
3:33pm - I'm debating posting my before pics...should i? I'm so embarrassed of them!!! I'll think about it
4:26pm - Getting hunger pains...so hungry. I mean it can only get better from here right? I think Day 1 and 2 are going to be the worst of it. The real tough part will be finding the will power to stick to the method for 90 days!
8.26pm - Did the dance cardio and muscular work. It was freaking disgustingly hard. OMG. Oh well - Day 1 is complete!!! On another note, i still have a headache! I gotta clean now and go to bed. Exited for Day 2 tomorrow!
10:00pm - i cant keep my eyes open and the headache is excrutiating. I guess this means it's working...My body is eliminating toxins (hence the headache). I'm going to bed now.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment