Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 3 of 90 - Feeling Good Again!

Hello!

Today i'm a bit tired. It was really hard to get the motivation to make the power juice this morning. But i did it. I was also extremely unmotivated to make my lunch of gazpacho and various nasty purees. But i did...I'm sore today. This is hard. But i will do it. My husband has also been very supportive and pushing me to succeed. I'm really lucky to have a guy like him. My co-workers and i were just having a discussion of our husbands. They were both complaining that their husbands are missing life and their children growing up becuase they are up all night on the computer on facebook, video gaming etc. to all hours of the night and then sleep during the day. My husband is so not like that. He is not interested in facebook and video games. He is so responsible! Sometimes i complain about him but wow, hearing the horror stories my colleagues tell about their husbands is really eye opening. My husband gives his everything to ensure we have an amazing life. He is more than exited to have a child together and will be an amazing father. Just watching him with my niece and nephew validates that he has such a natural paternal instinct towards children. I can't wait for the day to tell him i'm pregnant. I'm really hoping that by May/Jun latest i'm pregnant. Besides getting back in shape it is my only want in life. I would give everything to have a child. I will never accept NO. I will go to all ends to the earth to conceive. Adoption is just not an option at this time. It's just not something i'm ready to consider. I know my Dr. will help me. He is the best surgeon in North America for removing septums and dealing with uterine abnormalities. I know 2012 is going to be the year i have a child of my own. I absolutely cannot wait!! I love my husband so much.
11:59pm - I'm hungry for real food. My blueberries are not cutting it...I have gazpacho too.
12:15pm - i could not eat that gazpacho, it is so gross. So i'm cheating and having a very healthy cabbage soup, although it does have salt...
1:22pm: I have made a decision! I can't eat this pureed stuff anymore. I plan to eat salad and brown rice or quinoa everyday. i do not need to eat baby food anymore. This isn't healthy! I do plan to keep some of the elements of her plan though. For example the power juice is so very healthy to start your day with. The bluberry apple sauce makes me gag as does the sweet potatoe corn pudding and carrot parsnip puree and lastly the veggie protein soup. These foods are absolutely disgusting. I plan to eat very healthy and eat in moderation. I will also drastically limit my salt intake. But i'm sorry Tracy, your meal plan is absolutely the most revolting crap i've ever tasted in my life. Again i will make healthy food choices that make me at least want to get up and start my day. I cannot live life without good food. And i think totally removing salt from your diet is also not good. We need a bit of salt. Just making this decision has made me much happier. I'm really going to stick to the exercise regimin but the diet has gotta go. I'm sad that i can't stomach the food but NO. it's not going to happen. Week 2 of the plan is actually doable. So we'll see how i fare with that. But the baby food stuff is just awful. I would like to see anyone go on that diet and actually stick to it. For dinner tonight i'm going to make a nice salad and some quinoa with Braggs' Aminos. I love that stuff. I will only make things with coconut oil as well. It is very good for you and actually promotes weight loss.
update: did the dance cardio and made it through half way but gave it my all. Did the full mat work. Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment