Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 4 of 90 - Results!!!

Hello,

Today is a good day. I'm down to 140lbs!! That's pretty impressive. Lost 5 pounds in 4 days. I feel great and beautiful today. I can't believe the results came so quickly! Lastnight i ate some brown rice and salad. I felt very satistfied and i believe that is a perfectly healthy meal. My brother in-law was over and ate with us and he even loved it. I think the Braggs seasoning made it taste really good. Anyhow i've now got my motivation to keep going! My stomach even looks a bit flatter. I'm hungry so i'm eating an apple. I've truly been choosing such healthy options lately! Usually i'd head downstairs and grab a muffin or sweet bread or something that is just loaded with carbs. It feels good to be back in control of my body. I feel so much better now that i can have some salt and flavour on my food. I absolutely love quinoa and brown rice so i will really succeed knowing i can eat those things. i brought some organic oatmeal and peanut butter and bluberries for lunch. I think it will be satisfying. I also started to incorporate coconut oil into my life. For example i put some on my skin this morning and it's so soft, even and beautiful. I used it in my salad lastnight instead of olive oil also because i've read numerous times it promotes weightloss.
update: Just got wonderful news! My surgery will for sure be on the 10th or 13th of February!!! I'm so happy. One month until my uterus is fixed! This means i'm on my way and achieving my goals for a healthy pregnancy. Can't wait. My momma is going to come here to take care of me. And of course i'll have my husband too! After the surgery i'll need to go on a high does of estrogen to build up my lining and prevent scar tissue...anyway overall today has been a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment