Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 2 of 90 - Feeling Good and Motivated

Ok Day 2, i hope you are better than Day 1. So i actually weighed myself for the 1st time in one year today. I used to be 115lbs and that's pretty normal weight for me. I can't believe i actually weigh 145lbs. I can't believe i've put on 30lbs in a year! Ugghhh it disgusts me and just fuels my fire to loose these dreaded pounds and i WILL loose it by April. My goal is to be back to 115lbs. I'm just wondering if the birth control i'm on is having an affect on my weight too. My doctor made me go on the pill in early December for my surgery in Feb. I know, it seems like 2 steps back in the direction of getting pregnant. But she assured me this is necessary so that they can see more clearly in my uterus once they are in there. Anyways enough about that until the surgery...
I'm really relying on Tracy to get me in shape. Speaking of Tracy i started Day 2 of her Dynamic Eating Plan as well. The eating plan is something i'm not too motivated about. I can't imagine no salt for the next 3 months. You know the diet wouldn't be soooo aweful if i could have salt. But i'm so desperate to loose weight and feel great that i'll do it. I'll do anything at this point. I also think i'm highly addicted to salt so leaving it off my food for the next 3 months will only do good for me. I guess you could say i'm somewhat cheating today. Instead of pureed apple and blueberry crap i'm just eating a plain apple with blueberries. I can't eat the mash today...the whole apple tastes just wonderful. i'm saving the blueberries for later...
I feel somewhat sore today but definately not the sorest i've ever been from a workout...which i'm actually happy about becuase if i was so sore i couldnt' move i probably would not have the motivation to do it tonight. The dance cardio was exhausting and i looked like an absolute idiot dancing around to my own moves...the muscular work was pretty doable except for the mat work (legs). i found that too be unbelievably excruitiating to get through...oh well. i really do believe the workouts will only get easier from here. That goes for the diet too. Next week i can have some more normal foods instead of "baby food".
On another note, i do not have the headache today. Although i kind of feel it coming on very light right now. I'm thinking by the afternoon i'll likely feel like crap...I will not cheat though, i didn't cheat yesterday and i will not cheat today. I'm really hoping by the end of the week to be down to 140lbs. That would make me happy.
1:07pm - Eating my gazpacho - it actually tastes better today. Hopefully the craving to add salt to everything is finally starting to subside...
3:10pm - Eating my choco chestnut pudding. Its really yummy! Today has definately been easier than yesterday and no headache!
9:41pm - Wow getting the motivation to do my cardio and muscular was soooper hard. But once i got going it wasn't all that bad. I stopped a bit short on the cardio and went straight the the mat work. Overall it was a bit easier today. All the food tasted most disgusting today. I cannot eat anything pureed. It makes me gag. I've decided to eat the vegetables in whole form vs. pureeying them. I also do not feel as tired as i did yesterday although i did have a 30min nap after work. i was exhausted. Now i'm watching War Horse and i can actually stay up to watch the movie and last night i could not keep my eyes open. Again my craving for salt is killing me. I sneaked in some Braggs Aminos into some of the foods. I'm hoping it does not have an affect on my weight loss. I put just the tiniest amount to give my food some taste. I'm unmotivated to make my lunch right now so ill do it in the morning. On a very positive note my pants fit just a teeny bit better today. They didn't feel tight and uncomfortable as usual. That makes me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment